Vegetarian-Friendly ♪ Yamaimo Okonomiyaki.
You can cook Vegetarian-Friendly ♪ Yamaimo Okonomiyaki using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian-Friendly ♪ Yamaimo Okonomiyaki
- You need 400 grams of Yamaimo.
- It’s 250 grams of Cabbage (shredded).
- Prepare 10 grams of Kombu based dashi stock granules.
- You need 50 grams of Melting type cheese.
- You need 50 grams of Egg-free mayonnaise.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Plain flour (or cake flour).
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Sauce (vegetable-based).
- You need 1 of Egg-free mayonnaise.
Vegetarian-Friendly ♪ Yamaimo Okonomiyaki instructions
- Peel the skin from the yam and grate. Add roughly sliced cabbage to the grated yam..
- After mixing until well integrated, add the kombu soup stock, melting type cheese, mayonnaise, and flour, and stir thoroughly..
- Pour a generous amount of olive oil in a frying pan, then fry the batter in pancakes. Feel free to shape them into any size you like..
- When they are done, top with sauce and mayonnaise, and serve..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad