Garlic Green Beans. These Chinese-style garlic green beans are the perfect side dish. How to Make Garlic Roasted Fresh Green Beans Start with cleaning and trimming the green beans and add them to a pan. Add thinly sliced garlic, coat with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
This green bean recipe is perfect as a side dish and so healthy, easy and quick. Hi Guys, today I'll show you How to Make Garlic Green Beans quickly. This is a perfect recipe to make at the end of your holiday cooking since it only takes. You can cook Garlic Green Beans using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Green Beans
- You need 2 can of cans cut green beans, drained (fresh is best if you have the time).
- You need 4 cup of water.
- It’s 4 of cubes chicken boullion.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of minced garlic (fresh best, dried ok).
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt (to taste).
Green beans are a reliable standby, but they can seem ordinary on their own. Just a couple of extra ingredients give them a sweet Remove beans and immediately drop into ice water. Easy Sauteed Green Beans are a family favorite side dish recipe. Spicy Garlic Green Beans are hands down the best green beans on the planet!
Garlic Green Beans step by step
- Use a pot large enough to allow all green beans to be covered by the water throughout the cooking process (taller pot, not wider)..
- Over high heat, bring water, boullion cubes, margarine, and garlic to a rolling boil until boullion cubes have dissolved and butter has melted..
- Add cut green beans, turn heat down to medium-high, and allow them to boil for 3-5 minutes. If using canned, drain first..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1-3 hours. You can also prepare it more quickly by only reducing heat to medium and cooking until the broth has reduced down to the level of the beans..
- Add salt and pepper to taste (although it should be plenty salty already)..
You'll want to snack on these like candy – they're that Spicy Garlic Green Beans. World's Easiest Garlicky Greens Bean Stir Fry. These crispy green beans are loaded with garlic flavor. It's a popular dish at Chinese restaurants, which you can make in your own home. In this post, I'm sharing two versions of this dish.