Catalan Palm Sunday's cookies.
You can have Catalan Palm Sunday's cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Catalan Palm Sunday's cookies
- It’s 100 grams of fresh lard.
- It’s 250 grams of white sugar.
- You need 400 of all-purpose flour.
- You need 50 ml of whole milk.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of grated lemon peel.
- Prepare 3 pinch of cinnamon.
Catalan Palm Sunday's cookies step by step
- Mix the lard and the sugar and then slowly add the eggs, the grated lemon peel and the cinnamon..
- Add the flour and milk. Knead until you have a compact dough though not compact enough to roll it..
- Let it rest for at least 30min in the fridge. Pre-heat oven at 180C..
- Roll it with a roller. It should be 1cm. (Put flour on the superfice you are going to roll it on. Put some more on the roller).
- Use cookie cutters and put them on a tray. If wanted paint with egg. Bake at 180C for around 20 min..
recipe by maa-chan @cookpad