Christmas Special Chocolate Cake. BIGGEST OREO CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE PREPARED BY OUR GRANDPA Our rich chocolate cake is constructed in two tiers. The sponge is moist and delicate, and melts in your mouth.
However, it's really special cake for special occasions! Celebrate this Christmas season with a Chocolate cake. Once again, its festive time with Christmas around the corner. You can make Christmas Special Chocolate Cake using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Christmas Special Chocolate Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chocolate essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chocolate Brown colour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curd.
- It’s 50 gm of Butter.
- You need 5-6 tablespoons of Chocolate ganache.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Sugar water syrup.
- Prepare as needed of Dry powder food colours needed just enough to colour roses.
I added an extra square of chocolate just because I really like chocolate. And I used Unsweetened instead of Semi Sweet just beauce it's all I had. Mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. There are literally thousands of daily holidays, special events and observances.
Christmas Special Chocolate Cake step by step
- Sieve the maida, sugar, soda, baking powder, milk powder and cocoa powder, now mix well..
- Take a bowl, put all liquid ingredients, milk, vanilla, chocolate essence, colour, curd, butter and mix all..
- Put all dry ingredients in liquid. Fold it gently..
- Grease & dust the cake tin. Pour the batter and put into pre heated oven & bake at 150 degree for 50 minutes..
- Now take out of the oven and cool it and cut cake in three layers..
- Put some sugarwater syrup and chocolate whipped cream one by one on each layer..
- Top layer cover it nicely with ganache all over.
- Make Flower's and leaves on top of ganache, serve decorated.
A christmas special which is sure to be a hit. Home » Listen and watch » Songs. The parts that people may have trouble with are. Sour Cream Chocolate Cake is a simple, classic cake that can be frosted or dusted with powdered sugar. It's dense and chocolatey – a cross between a gooey brownie and a piece of cake!