Chicken feet peanut& lotus root soup. Chicken Feet with Black Eyed Beans and Peanut. INGREDIENTS: Riped Papaya Black Eyed Beans Peanuts Chicken Feet. Peanut & Chicken Feet soup is seriously easy to prepare.
Bring a pot of water to boil. Drain feet with a strainer then rinse with cold water and set aside. Chicken feet is rich in collagen and helps to maintain skin elasticity. #chickenrecipes #chinesefood #soup #healthyeating You can have Chicken feet peanut& lotus root soup using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken feet peanut& lotus root soup
- You need 300 g of peanut & bean.
- Prepare of Lotus root.
- It’s 1 kg of chicken feet.
- Prepare 3 of PC's brown date.
- Prepare 3 slice of ginger.
- Prepare of Salt.
Bring water to a boil and add in the feet, drumstick, peanuts, tai tou choy and red dates. Chicken feet are cooked and eaten in many countries. After an outer layer of hard skin is removed, most of the edible tissue on the feet consists of skin and tendons, with no muscle. This gives the feet a distinct texture different from the rest of the chicken meat.
Chicken feet peanut& lotus root soup instructions
- Wash chicken feet cut away the nail. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the chicken feet to boiling water and boil for 5 minutes. Drain feet with a strainer then rinse with cold water and set aside..
- Put all ingredients in to the pot boil with high fire until boiling for 5minut, then turn to low fire continue boiling to 1 hour. Off the fire put some salt n ready to serve..
recipe by Emiliani @cookpad
Peanut & Chicken Feet soup is seriously easy to prepare. If you want to prepare a fuss-free and nutritious for your family, this. A Cantonese chicken feet soup, boosted with peanuts, herbals and red dates. Chicken feet is very popular ingredient in China, it is the most expensive part from a whole chicken. Nadiya's one-tray chicken peanut traybake from Time to Eat is a great midweek meal that the family will love.