Chewy Tofu Waffles.
You can cook Chewy Tofu Waffles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chewy Tofu Waffles
- You need 1 block of Tofu (firm or silken).
- You need 180 grams of ☆Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of ☆Joshinko (or cake flour).
- It’s 50 grams of ☆Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆Baking powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Chewy Tofu Waffles instructions
- Lightly drain the water from the tofu (drain for about 15 minutes), and put into a bowl. Cream the tofu using a stick mixer or food processor..
- Put the ☆ ingredients into a bowl (weighing it and then adding it to the bowl is fine) and use a whisk to mix it all together..
- Add Step 1 to 2 and use a rubber spatula to gently mix. Add 50 ml of milk. Adjust the amount of milk until the batter is thick that it plops when the batter is scooped up..
- Lastly, add vegetable oil and mix in. Cook it in a waffle maker and they're done I usually cook one side for 1 minute and 20 seconds..