Eggless Chocolate Cake.
You can make Eggless Chocolate Cake using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Cake
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- You need 3/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Powder sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Amul powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Pineapple essence.
- You need For of For garnishing :.
- It’s Few of chocolate sprinklers, cashewnuts.
- You need as required of Flowers.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate syrup.
Eggless Chocolate Cake step by step
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix well. Bring a big mixing bowl, add all the wet ingredients and mix well..
- Now add the dry mixture slowly into the wet mixture and mix this well..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Grease and dust flour in a baking tin..
- Add this chocolate mixture slowly into the baking tin and tap it two to three times..
- Place this on the low rack in the halogen oven and bake at 180 degrees for about 15 to18 minutes..
- After 15 minutes check this cake and when the stick comes out clean, cake is ready..
- Now keep it aside to cool down for 5 to 10 mins. Spread chocolate syrup, sprinkle some sprinklers and decorate with flowers. Add a cashewnut on top. Eggless chocolate cake is ready to serve..