Graham Biscuits Vegan-friendly.
You can make Graham Biscuits Vegan-friendly using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Graham Biscuits Vegan-friendly
- You need 160 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- You need 100 grams of ☆ Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 30 grams of ☆ Beet sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of ☆ Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Baking powder.
- You need 60 ml of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 60 ml of Vanilla flavored soy milk.
Graham Biscuits Vegan-friendly instructions
- Combine the ☆ ingredients, add the vegetable oil, then mix well until crumbly..
- Add the soy milk, then mix evenly until well integrated. Cover to prevent the dough from drying out, then set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 170℃. Roll out dough to 2-3 mm thickness, then cut out cookies in desired shapes. Pierce each cookie with a fork, then bake for 17-18 minutes in oven preheated to 170℃..
- They're done. Please allow them to cool off completely before serving..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad