Santa 🎅 and reindeer🦌 hot chocolate cone. Clear piping bags filled with powdered hot cocoa mix and topped with mini marshmallows. The bags are closed with pipe cleaner "antlers" and decorated with wiggly eyes and a red pom-pom nose. Now you're ready to make the antlers for your reindeer hot cocoa cones.
So put them in the driver's seat this holiday season and empower them to make their own gifts. Make these reindeer hot chocolate cones as a quick and easy present for friends, family and teachers at Christmas – kids will love decorating the faces! Have fun making these simple reindeer hot chocolate cones, filled with sweet festive goodies and decorated to look like Rudolph. You can have Santa 🎅 and reindeer🦌 hot chocolate cone using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Santa 🎅 and reindeer🦌 hot chocolate cone
- You need 1 tub of hot chocolate drink.
- Prepare 1 bag of small white marshmallows.
- It’s 1 bag of big white marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 bag of strawberry laces.
- Prepare 1 bag of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 bag of pipe cleaners.
- It’s 1 pack of googly eyes.
- You need 1 pack of glue dots.
- It’s of Some white paper cut out mustache shape.
- Prepare 1 pack of small side red pompom.
- You need 5-8 of piping bags.
- You need of Small piece cling film.
See more ideas about Reindeer hot chocolate, Holiday crafts gifts, Easy holidays crafts. Reindeer Cocoa Cones a re super easy to make and a fun activity, so make sure to get the kids involved. All you need is cone shaped clear bags, instant hot cocoa mix, peppermint baking chips or chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, brown pipe cleaners, ribbon, wiggly eyes and colored pom poms. Christmas Santa & Reindeer Hot Chocolate Cones.
Santa 🎅 and reindeer🦌 hot chocolate cone step by step
- For santa you will need red pipe cleaner, white marshmallows, small red pompoms, googly eyes, strawberry laces, White paper cut out mustache, glue dots, hot chocolate powder, pipping bag..
- Add strawberry laces into the bottom of piping bag use something long like chopstick to push them in. Then add some big white marshmallows..
- Put some hot chocolate powder in the cling film and tie it losely. Place the hot chocolate in the cone. Then add small white marshmallows on the top and secured it with green pipe cleaner and make a bow for the santa 🎅..
- Now time for decoration, use glue dot to stick pompoms, eyes and mustache.
- For reindeer you will need red pipe cleaner, white marshmallows, small red pompoms, googly eyes, chocolate chips, glue dots, hot chocolate powder, pipping bag..
- Add hot chocolate powder into the piping bag first, thrn chocolate chips then small marshmallows, secure the top with red pipe cleaner..
- Use glue dot to stick eyes and nose on for the reindeer 🦌..
Last year I was looking for an easy DIY hot cocoa craft to make to give away to friends and family during the holiday season and I ran across these super cute DIY reindeer hot chocolate cones. These reindeer hot cocoa cones are really easy to make. You just need a few craft supplies you can easily order from Amazon and your trusty glue gun. It's easy to do, … Pour hot chocolate mix into piping bag (get it all the way into the tip). Twist Bag Closed and wrap with the rubber band.