Professional cinnamon rolls topped with cream cheese icing. Whisk together cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl until completely combined and smooth. Add vanilla and salt and whisk again. Pour and spread the icing evenly over the warm cinnamon rolls in the pan, making sure the tops of the rolls are completely covered.
Cinnabon, you've got nothing on these rolls. After rolling the cinnamon rolls up, cut them as directed, arrange in pan lined with parchment paper, cover well with plastic wrap then place in. It turns homemade or store bought cinnamon rolls into the ultimate breakfast treat! You can have Professional cinnamon rolls topped with cream cheese icing using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Professional cinnamon rolls topped with cream cheese icing
- You need of sweet roll dough.
- You need 4 oz of butter.
- Prepare 4 oz of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 oz of egg.
- Prepare 1 oz of non fat milk solids ( powder milk).
- Prepare 16 oz of bread flour or all purpose.
- It’s 4 oz of cake flour.
- You need 8 oz of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare of filling.
- It’s 2 oz of butter.
- It’s 4 oz of brown sugar.
- You need 4 oz of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 oz of cinnamon.
- You need of Cream cheese icing.
- It’s 1 oz of butter.
- Prepare 3 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 5 oz of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 oz of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of vanilla extract.
One of our favorite weekend treats are Easy Cinnamon Rolls. While Chris and I often enjoy it with Cream Cheese Icing, the girls prefer. Try this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed. If your cream cheese and butter are cold, it won't cream well.
Professional cinnamon rolls topped with cream cheese icing instructions
- Scale all the ingredients.
- Cream the butter , sugar and salt for 3 min.
- Add the eggs gradually and continue to mix.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients such as powder milk, bf, cf, yeast and give it a mix for less than a min.
- Add milk , continue to mix.
- Round the dough and place it in a greasy bowl don't forget to cover the bowl , let the dough relax and double in size foe about 1 hour and 15 min.
- Roll the dough after it doubled in size.
- Roll roll roll.
- Mix all the filling ingredients together.
- Add a little bit of water on the surface of the dough , then add all the amount of filling on the dough.
- Roll the dough again.
- Cut the dough.
- Place the dough in a cake pan , don't forget to butter the pan before placing your cinnamon rolls or you could use parchment paper.
- The cinnamon rolls at this point has to rest and double in size for about 30 min.
- Bake until they became golden brown on 350°F.
- FOR THE CREAM CHEESE icing**** cream the cream cheese and butter for 3 min then add power sugar, vanilla extract give it a mix for 2 min then add heavy cream mix for another 2 in.
But that cream cheese icing with orange zest was AMAZING. I want to make a batch of that and ice whatever else i can. The cream cheese frosting is not too sweet and the orange zest gives them an over-the-top flavor. This is now my absolute favorite cinnamon roll recipe! Cream Cheese Icing For Cinnamon Rolls Recipes.