Pacmans Pasta Salad.
You can have Pacmans Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pacmans Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Dry Pint Grape Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of English Cucumber.
- It’s 1/2 of Medium Sweet Onion.
- It’s 6-10 oz of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
- It’s 12 oz of Italian Dressing.
- It’s of Optional: Pepperoni, Ham, Salami.
Pacmans Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook 1lb Penne Pasta. I run cold water over the pasta after it is done cooking to cool it down faster..
- Slice grape tomatoes. Dice cucumber. Dice onion. Cut veggies while pasta is cooking to reduce time..
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, feta, and italian dresssing in a large bowl. Place in fridge until ready to serve..
- Optional: Add pepperoni, ham, and salami if you want meat..
recipe by Pacman @cookpad