You can have Japanese coleslaw using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese coleslaw
- It’s 50 g of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- You need 30 g of Japanese raddish.
- You need 4 of sliced ham.
- It’s 5 of table spoons mentuyu dashi.
- You need of Lemon liquid.
Japanese coleslaw step by step
- Slice cabbage, Japanese raddish and a cucumber into small pieces..
- Boil water in a pan. Boil the cabbage for a minutes..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with lemon liquid and mentuyu dashi..
recipe by Aya Nagomi visit host @cookpad