Marshmallow fluff icing. Homemade Marshmallow Frosting recipe – great for cakes and cupcakes! Just a few ingredients including marshmallow fluff, butter, vanilla, & powdered sugar make this icing a hit! Add marshmallow fluff and incorporate into butter.
This homemade marshmallow fluff recipe is so easy, you'll never buy the jars of fluff again. This has none of the wonky marshmallow fluff ingredients that come with store-bought. I tried making Marshmallow Fluff Icing today and it didn't turn out well at all. You can make Marshmallow fluff icing using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marshmallow fluff icing
- It’s 2 cup of butter, soft.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 13 oz of marshmallow fluff.
I used a recipe from The icing was way too liquidy and it had an overwhelming taste of butter. How long does marshmallow fluff last? My homemade marshmallow fluff can be made and stored in an airtight container at room temperature. Coconut Marshmallow Fluff Ice CreamBlahnik Baker.
Marshmallow fluff icing instructions
- Cream soft butter in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium until butter is soft and fluffy..
- Beat in slowly the powdered sugar until fully mixed..
- Gradually beat in almond extract..
- Gently fold in the marshmallow fluff into frosting until thoroughly mixed..
- Hint: If you have frosting leftover something my Mema always would do is put the frosting on graham crackers , for this frosting I recommend chocolate graham crackers but any graham cracker will do for just about any frosting..
Here's a recipe I have for marshmallow fluff icing. I use it for brownies, mostly, with a graham cracker crust bottom layer, brownie, then icing with graham cracker crumbs sprinkled on top. Make your own Marshmallow Fluff at home with a few simple ingredients! I made marshmallow fluff for a recent baking project. I could have easily bought this from the store, but I wanted to try and. marshmallow icing recipe for cupcakes.