Ham and Cheese Strata.
You can make Ham and Cheese Strata using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Strata
- It’s 8 slices of regular white bread.
- Prepare 12 of large eggs.
- You need 3 cups of milk 2% milk.
- You need 2 cups of freshly shredded cheddar cheese to cover bread slices and top of casserole.
- It’s 1/2 lb of deli ham, cut into bite sizes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt, and ground pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green onions.
Ham and Cheese Strata instructions
- Cut off all bread crusts. Slice and butter BOTH sides of bread and lay into 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer 1 1/2 cups of cheese on bread, saving a 1/2 cup to add on top, 45 minutes into baking..
- Layer in the ham and green onions over the bread and cheese in the pan. In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture evenly on top..
- Cover and chill over night..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and bake covered for about 45 minutes. Remove cover, add cheese to top, and cook for 15 more minutes..
recipe by Adrianne Meszaros @cookpad