Healthy Baked Curry Buns.
You can have Healthy Baked Curry Buns using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Curry Buns
- It’s of Bread Dough.
- It’s 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of 1 teaspoon Salt.
- You need 10 grams of Butter (or margarine).
- Prepare 110 ml of Water.
- It’s 70 ml of Milk (or low-fat milk).
- It’s 2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 300 grams of Curry leftovers.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 30 grams of Panko.
Healthy Baked Curry Buns instructions
- Put the bread dough ingredients in a bread machine and start the "bread dough" setting. Roast the panko (until brown)..
- To make the filling: Combine the plain flour and water in a small pan, and mix until smooth. Add the curry leftovers and mix well. Turn on the heat, mash the sauce, and stir over medium heat until it thickens..
- When the bread dough is ready, divide it in half. Use the other half to make something else. And divide the halved dough into 6 portions. Each portion should be about 40 g. Cover with a moistened and tightly wrung out kitchen towel, and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll out the dough and wrap around the curry filling. Close the edges tightly!.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the buns sealed side down. Spray with water and let them rise for the 2nd proofing for about 1 hour. Adjust the proofing time depending on the season..
- When they have risen, generously brush some beaten egg (not listed) on top. Then coat them in panko and gently pat in to stick. Try not to squash the dough. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes at 160℃, and raise the temperature to 180℃ and bake for 15 minutes..
- When they are done, cool them on a rack. They smell so good..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad