Nutty Pumpkin Roll.
You can make Nutty Pumpkin Roll using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutty Pumpkin Roll
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pumpkin pie filling.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of filling.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar – sifted.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter – softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Nutty Pumpkin Roll step by step
- For filling, mix all filling ingredients together with mixer until creamy. Place in refrigerator until ready for use..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Line a shallow 15×10 pan with parchment paper. Grease and flour paper..
- Sift powdered sugar on a clean dish towel to later place the bread on..
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt..
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and sugar with mixer..
- Beat pumpkin into egg mixture..
- Stir in flour mixture..
- Spread evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle with nuts..
- Bake for 13-15 minutes..
- Immediately loosen and turn the bread over onto the powdered towel..
- Carefully peel off paper..
- Roll the bread up in the towel and place on a wire rack to cool..
- Once cooled, carefully unroll the bread and spread the filling evenly..
- Carefully roll the bread back up and wrap tightly in plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate and slice when ready to serve..