Valentine's Day Cadbury Cake.
You can have Valentine's Day Cadbury Cake using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Valentine's Day Cadbury Cake
- You need For of cake batter:.
- You need 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coco powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cadbury spread.
- Prepare For of icing:.
- Prepare 2 cups of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cadbury spread.
- You need For of garnishing:.
- It’s as needed of Cadbury gems.
- It’s 2 of Black grapes.
Valentine's Day Cadbury Cake instructions
- Take a mixing bowl add maida, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda,salt and mix it very well and keep aside..
- Next take another mixing bowl add butter, Cadbury spready, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, milk and oil and whisk till smooth..
- Then add flour mixture and mix and make a smooth paste..
- Now transfer to the cake mould and bake it 180C for 30-35 min..
- Once the cake is completely cool then cut it into two layers..
- Then Wipped cream, and Cadbury spready mixed and whisk till smooth..
- Apply the icing on the cake and spread evenly..
- On the top of the cake spread Cadbury spready and then garnished with Cadbury gems and greps and cut the pieces and serve..
recipe by Rimpa Bose Deb @cookpad