Skillet chicken with green beans & red peppers. This green bean chicken skillet is prepared with fresh ingredients only, without any canned cream soups. This quick and easy chicken dish is cooked in a white wine sauce with green beans and bacon, all in one skillet. You can modify this basic recipe using any veggies you like, but I think it's a perfect way to cook up green beans!
You also can add any other type of spices you have such as cumin, coriander, garlic powder and so on. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season liberally with salt and pepper. Stir the green beans into the skillet, stir the mixture well, cover and continue to cook on low until the beans. You can make Skillet chicken with green beans & red peppers using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Skillet chicken with green beans & red peppers
- It’s 8 of Chicken cutletts.
- You need 1 tsp of Ms. Dash Chipotle seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of or a bit more EVOO.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Fresh Green Beans.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Lime Juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Pepper.
Tonight's dinner is one-and-done with these seasoned chicken thighs served with a flavorful creamy sauce, fresh green beans and mushrooms. This skillet dinner packs a double-dose of protein thanks to the obvious chicken thighs and the not-as-obvious tahini paste. Tahini is made from sesame seeds Season chicken with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with cumin, thyme, and paprika; rub in with fingers.
Skillet chicken with green beans & red peppers step by step
- Season chicken cutlets with Ms. Dash, set aside. Or refrigerate up to an hour. Remove from refrigerator for 10 min before cooking..
- Heat EVOO in lg skillet. Add chicken & reduce heat to med-low..
- Cook chicken for 3 min on each side. Do not allow oil to get to hot or the outer part of the chicken will burn & interior will be raw..
- Add sliced red bell pepper & stir around..
- Then add green beans & stir around..
- Season with salt & pepper. Cover & reduce heat to low..
- Check the doneness of the chicken with a thermometer to be sure it has reached the proper temp..
- Lastly add lime juice. Serve as is or over rice or noodles..
The green beans will only take a couple of minutes, toss them around and take them out to hang with the mushrooms while you get the chicken ready. You can swap out other vegetables in this Skillet Chicken Thighs with Green Beans and Mushrooms recipe, like maybe broccoli instead of green. SPICY GREEN BEAN CHICKEN SKILLET Give this recipe a try for your next meal prep! Don't forget to like & share! This Chicken Green Bean Skillet is the perfect quick and healthy dinner.