Lentil and Ham soup.
You can have Lentil and Ham soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Lentil and Ham soup
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dried lentil.
- You need 1 cup of cooked diced ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced carrots.
- You need 1 cup of diced celery.
- You need 8 of tsps of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 quart of chicken broth (low sodium).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s to taste of onion powder.
- It’s of pepper to taste1/2 tsp oregano.
Lentil and Ham soup step by step
- Mix lentil, carrots, celery and ham in large pot. Season with onion powder, oregano, pepper, and bay leaf. Stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes..
- Stir in water, broth, and tomato sauce. Cover and simmer on low heat for 2 hours or until lentils are tender..
- Remove bay leaf before serving. Serve immediately with bread..
recipe by iricarodriguez @cookpad