Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies.
You can cook Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies
- Prepare 100 grams of ◎Fresh okara.
- Prepare 75 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- It’s 75 grams of ◎Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 3 grams of ◎Baking powder.
- It’s 1 grams of ◎Baking soda.
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Sugar.
- It’s 75 grams of Butter (cold).
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Chopped chocolate.
Easy & Healthy Okara Banana Cookies step by step
- Measure the ingredients. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Put the ingredients in a food processor and mix..
- Cut the cold butter into 1cm cubes and add to Step 2. Mix until crumbly like grated cheese..
- Add the banana and beaten egg, and mix..
- Transfer the dough into a bowl, add the chocolate and mix lightly with a rubber spatula..
- Coat your finger tips with vegetable oil and and arrange the dough on the tray while pressing down to spread it out. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Bake well until you think you might have over-baked them..
- There you have it!! The healthy okara cookies are done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad