Chicken Burger With Carrot Tzatziki.
You can cook Chicken Burger With Carrot Tzatziki using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Burger With Carrot Tzatziki
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of CHICKEN BURGER.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 75 grams of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cajun spice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of chicken mince.
- You need of TZATZIKI (GREEK YOGURT AND CARROT).
- It’s 1 cup of TZATZIKI ( GREEK YOGURT AND CARROT ).
Chicken Burger With Carrot Tzatziki step by step
- FOR THE LG TZATZIKI (GREEK YOGURT AND CARROT) PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/417306-tzatziki-dipping.
- CHICKEN BURGER.
- soak bread crumbs with milk untill all milk is absorbed.
- put chicken in another bowl then add oregano and egg with seasoning.
- mix everything all up till smooth paste and shape into patties.
- fry patties with oil untill golden about 3 minute each side.