Easter egg cookie on the pan.
You can make Easter egg cookie on the pan using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easter egg cookie on the pan
- You need 150 g of butter.
- You need 150 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 225 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 handful of small Easter egg or you an use chocolate chips.
Easter egg cookie on the pan instructions
- Place a small non-stick, thick-based frying pan on a medium to low heat. Add the butter and allow it to melt, then add the sugar and stir until it has dissolved..
- Lightly beaten the egg, add vanilla extract and mix well..
- Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt to the mixture in the frying pan mix them all well..
- Add the beaten egg mixture. Stir until you have a smooth cookie batter..
- Flatten your batter down put the lid on for 5 min and add some of your Easter eggs chocolate or you can use chocolate chips if prefer..
- Leave cookie dough to cook on a low heat for 10-15 min then put the lid on. Let it cook for another 5 minutes. What you should end up with is a crisp base and gooey top. Turn heat off and let the cookie cool and set for about 15 minutes. You can tuck in with family while it’s warm or you can slice them up and eat them warm with ice cream..
recipe by Yui Miles @cookpad