Flaky and Fluffy Gorgonzola Quiche.
You can have Flaky and Fluffy Gorgonzola Quiche using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flaky and Fluffy Gorgonzola Quiche
- It’s of Tart dough:.
- It’s 80 grams of Butter.
- You need 130 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 medium of Egg.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of <The egg mixture>.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 150 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare of <Filling>.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- You need 50 grams of Gorgonzola cheese (Piccante).
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Flaky and Fluffy Gorgonzola Quiche step by step
- Make the tart dough. Add the butter, eggs, and flour to a food processor. If you don't have a food processor, bring the butter to room temperature and cream it before adding the eggs and flour. Use a rubber spatula to cut the butter into the flour and then gather the dough into a ball..
- Not done yet..
- Mix one more time; now scrape the dough with a rubber spatula several times and mix again..
- It should look like this! If you stop mixing now, the crust will turn out nice and flaky..
- Place the dough between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and lightly roll it out to a thickness of 7 mm. Put it into the refrigerator and let it rest for at least 6 hours. Put a baking sheet into the oven and heat the oven to 180ºC..
- Dust the crust with flour and roll it out to a size that's a little larger than the pie pan. Press the crust into the pan and finally, roll the rolling pin over the crust to cut off extra crust..
- If the crust seems sticky and loose, freeze for 2-3 minutes before continuing. Prick the crust with a fork about 10 times. Bake for 15 minutes in a 180℃ oven. If the bottom of the crust puffs up during baking, prick it with a fork to release the air..
- Bake until lightly browned and remove from the oven. The crust will not shrink if the dough was refrigerated long enough. Leave the oven on at 180℃..
- Thinly slice the onions and cut the bacon into 5 mm strips. Stir fry until the amount of onions and bacon in the pan is reduced by half. Blanch the spinach, chop, and add to the pan. Season with salt and pepper..
- Cut the gorgonzola cheese into 1 cm cubes and place it and the stir fried vegetables in the pre-baked pie crust..
- After putting the crust in the preheated oven, combine all the egg mixture ingredients and pour carefully into the crust. If you can't get all the egg mixture into the crust, pour it into the middle of the quiche during baking. Bake for 35 minutes in a 180℃ oven..