Chocolate peanut clusters. There are a few recipes I absolutely have to pull out every Christmas, and this is one of them. The chocolate covered peanuts are so tasty. Give them out to friends, family, neighbours, or anyone else you need last minute gifts for.
Enjoy these three ingredient Chocolate Peanut Clusters! Made with dark chocolate, peanut butter and roasted peanuts, they're the perfect chocolate treat for entertaining or the holidays. As a little girl, Chocolate Peanut Clusters were my "special treat" I always picked out and have long been on my bucket list of "to make" recipes. You can make Chocolate peanut clusters using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate peanut clusters
- You need 1 packages of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 packages of Reese's peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 350 grams of salted roasted peanuts.
And this recipe did not disappoint! Peanut Clusters are one of the easiest Christmas candies to make and enjoy yourself or gift to friends, family and neighbors. If you love all things sweet and salty, you will love Chocolate Peanut Clusters! Instead of peanuts, make the clusters with pecan and walnut halves, or a combination.
Chocolate peanut clusters step by step
- Melt both chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Do not overheat or boil..
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanuts..
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper. Leave on counter to cool for approx one hour (until hard).
Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave on reduced heat. Stir in the crunchie bar and peanuts. This post may contain affiliate links. You can substitute raisins for peanuts. Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters make one of my favorite no-bake chocolate candy recipes!