Vegan, banana muffins.
You can make Vegan, banana muffins using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan, banana muffins
- Prepare of medium banana.
- Prepare of non-dairy milk.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of peanut butter.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
Vegan, banana muffins step by step
- In a bowl, mash the medium size banana..
- Add the milk, I used soy milk..
- Now add the vanilla extract and the peanut butter and mix it all together..
- Sift 1 cup of flour, one pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of baking powder..
- Now it's time to add whatever you want. I added nuts. You can add almonds or vegan chocolate chips. If you want to add cocoa, use less flourishing.
- Mix it all together once again..
- Now oil a muffin bowl and put the mixture on it. It should be 3/4 times the height of the pan..
- Bake at medium heat for 30 minutes. After 20 minutes, the mixture will start growing..
- That's all! Thanks for reading!.
recipe by Ennie Minnie @cookpad