White cake with Coffee Frosting.
You can make White cake with Coffee Frosting using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White cake with Coffee Frosting
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 3 of egg whites.
- You need 2 tsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of warm water.
- You need 8 oz of whipped topping.
White cake with Coffee Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Spray cake pan with cooking spray. the cake pan can be round, square, or whatever shape you like. I used a rectangular pan..
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour & baking powder..
- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium high, beat sugar, butter, & vanilla until blended. Reduce mixer speed to low. Alternately mix in flour mixture & milk..
- In medium mixing bowl, using mixer on high, beat egg whites to soft peaks. Fold into batter. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool completely..
- To prepare frosting: dissolve coffee in water. Then fold into whipped topping. Then spread on completely cooled cake. Now ready to serve..