Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup.
You can make Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup
- Prepare of soup.
- It’s 2 lb of beef bones cut into small chunks.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 lb of pumpkin diced.
- It’s 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- It’s 2 of medium potatoes, diced.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 sprig of thyme.
- It’s 2 stalks of escallion.
- It’s 1 packages of Grace Pumpkin Noodle Soup.
Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup step by step
- In a large pot over medium heat; add the beef bones, onion, garlic, salt, black pepper and ½ of the diced pumpkin. Saute for about 5 minutes..
- Stir well, cover the pot and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Remove the cover stir and add 2 cups of water. Replace the cover and let the meat cook for at least 30 minutes check for tenderness. The meat should be about halfway cooked.While the meat cooks wash and cut the vegetables..
- Cut all the ingredients in my soups into small bite sized pieces. Cut as small or as large as you desire..
- Add remaining vegetables and 3 cups of water. Stir well, cover and let soup cook for 15 minutes while you prepare the dumplings..
- After 15 minutes add the dumplings to the pot and stir..
- When soup begins to boil add escallion, noodle packet, thyme and pepper. Add water as desired (1-2 cups should be enough for a thick hearty broth), stir well, replace cover and let soup simmer for another 12 to 15 minutes. Stir well before serving..