Fluffy and Crisp Waffle Custard Sandwich.
You can make Fluffy and Crisp Waffle Custard Sandwich using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Fluffy and Crisp Waffle Custard Sandwich
- It’s of Waffle Batter:.
- You need 90 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of several drops Vanilla Oil.
- Prepare 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 125 ml of Milk.
- You need of Custard Cream:.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 80 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Egg yolk.
- You need 1/2 stick of Vanilla Beans (or Vanilla Extract).
- Prepare 1 of Unsalted butter.
Fluffy and Crisp Waffle Custard Sandwich instructions
- In a bowl, mix together the egg yolk and granulated sugar. Melt butter in milk and add to the bowl with the vanilla oil. Mix..
- In a separate bowl, whip the egg white until it becomes like a stiff paste and forms a meringue. Mix in the flour and baking powder. Gently add in the mixture from Step 1 and cook in a waffle maker..
- Make the custard. In a bowl, mix together the egg yolk and granulated sugar until it becomes white. Sift in the flour and mix well..
- Heat milk and vanilla beans in a pot. Before it comes to a boil, turn off the heat and add the mixture from Step 3 in several batches. Mix well..
- Heat Step 4 on medium heat, stirring constantly. When the edge of the mixture begins to bubble, use a whisk to smooth it out and remove from heat..
- Pour Step 4 into a shallow container greased with butter and add butter on top as well. Tightly wrap with plastic wrap and cool..
- Put the custard into the waffle, cut into 2 or 3 parts and it's ready. You can also wrap it decoratively to give as a gift..
- If you want a chocolate waffle, in Step 2 add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to the batter and mix in. Another version can be found here..