Quick and easy apple cider. This apple cider recipe is the best that I have found. It is a great recipe it's simple easy and tastes great. I love to take the leftover cider heat it up and enjoy a nice party with the family.
Family , Healthy Food , Holidays , Recipes Just add the yeast right into the bottle of apple juice. Stir in sugar, cinnamon, and allspice. You can make Quick and easy apple cider using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy apple cider
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- It’s 1 of other apple.
- Prepare 3 dash of ground nutmeg.
- You need 4 dash of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of stick of cinnamon.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ice.
- You need 1 of honey.
You can make hard apple cider the difficult way, or the quick and easy way. I prefer the easy quick way. I've made a lot of beer and wine, including apple wine and a sparkling apple wine. The hard part was getting a cider taste rather than an apple wine flavor.
Quick and easy apple cider instructions
- Cut each apple into 4ths or anything smaller..
- Put 2 of the apple (slices) into the blender, along with water and ice.
- Blend until it looks watery.
- Pour into small pot and add ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg.
- Cook on high for 5 minutes then add stick of cinnamon.
- Cook on high for another 5 minutes and then add the rest of the apple slices.
- Stir in as much honey as your tastes buds desire.
- Cook on high for 10-30 minutes (depending on how warm/rich you like your cider).
- Takes 25-45 mins to prepare.
Easy Homemade Apple Cider is the perfect drink for fall and the holiday season. This simple stovetop version is made with a blend of juices and infused with warm cinnamon and cloves. With all the holiday festivities happening, no holiday party is complete without a festive drink to sip on. To make your own apple cider vinegar, submerge apple scraps in water and mix in a little sugar or honey. The mixture will sit at room temperature for couple weeks to get the process started.