Christmas Mince Meat (Vegan friendly too). Christmas Mince Meat (Vegan friendly too) Make in advance of Christmas to let all the flavours come together it's so easy to make and so delicious you'll never go back to jarred mince meat again! This recipe is for so adaptable you can use vegetable diet or animal suet it's up to you. Great recipe for Christmas Mince Meat (Vegan friendly too).
Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without Vegan Mince Pies. It's become clear since I published my Vegan Mincemeat recipe and my Festive Mincemeat Tart that mincemeat as an ingredient, is not very widespread in North America. I hadn't realized that it was such a British thing. You can make Christmas Mince Meat (Vegan friendly too) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Mince Meat (Vegan friendly too)
- Prepare of raisins.
- You need of apples finely diced.
- Prepare of currant.
- You need of spiced rum.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s of vegetable suet or animal suet.
- Prepare of soft brown sugar.
- You need of a grated nutmeg.
- It’s of candies mixed peel.
Switch to the dark mode that's kinder on your eyes at night time. Switch to the light mode that's kinder on your eyes at day time. Plus I didn't cut out stars as my star cutter was too big so I just did normal lidded pies with a couple of vents. Maybe next year I'll tackle the filling from scratch too.
Christmas Mince Meat (Vegan friendly too) instructions
- Chop the apple place in the pan!.
- Squirt over the lemon juice..
- On a medium heat add the suet. Give it a stir, take it off the heat as you don’t want all the suet to melt..
- Add the raisins, currents and brown sugar..
- Next add the candied peel and rum, stir well and grate in the nutmeg! Place in sterilised jars..
Vegan Christmas cookies and dessert: including my favorite chocolate hazelnut cookies, plus the vegan version of Christmas classics like Christmas pudding, gingerbread and mince pies! Your Christmas day needs to start with a mouthwatering breakfast! These amazing Chrismas breakfast recipes are exactly what. If you're too busy or just don't fancy making mince pies at all, there are plenty of options in the stores to choose from. This recipe for vegan mincemeat is not only quick and simple, but contains only fruit, a little spice and some brandy.