Nolen gurer misti doi/ date palm sweetened yougart.
You can cook Nolen gurer misti doi/ date palm sweetened yougart using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nolen gurer misti doi/ date palm sweetened yougart
- Prepare 750 ml of full fat milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of nolen gur/date palm jaggery.
- You need 2 spoon of nolen Gurer syrup(optional).
- You need of Clay pot/glass pot.
- Prepare 2 spoon of sour card.
Nolen gurer misti doi/ date palm sweetened yougart step by step
- First boil the milk, boil till it is become half..
- Take out of your jaggery..I have taken 5-6 spoon or 1 cup jaggery..You adjust it as per sweetness of your choice.. As I have palm jaggery syrup too, so I added 2 spoon of syrup, but it is totally optional step…
- Put the jaggery to milk and wait for complety dissolved it…
- Add sour curd to it while milk is still warm(not hot not cold) and mix it.. Pour into the clay pot or any other pots and let set for curd for atleast 6-7 hours at warm place..For setting the curd I used micro oven..Preheat oven for 2 mins then put the pots into the oven covering the pot with towel and closed the oven…
- Serve it with jhola gur/ date palm syrup top of it…
recipe by Gouri Basak Ghosh @cookpad