Easter No-bake Cheesecake. Easter No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes are cute, pastel-striped cheesecakes. These Easter No-Bake Cheesecakes are such a beautiful spring dessert, and are sure to be the hit of your Easter table. On the hunt for easy Easter Dessert Ideas?
No-Bake Cheesecake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. No-bake Easter cheesecake should be safe to eat while pregnant, however, do check with your health care professional for any advice specific for your needs. This cheese contains a large amount of pasteurised dairy, so as with all dairy products, should be stored in the fridge immediately. You can have Easter No-bake Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easter No-bake Cheesecake
- You need 200 g of digestive biscuits.
- You need 100 g of butter, melted.
- Prepare 500 g of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 150 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 15 ml of vanilla essence.
- It’s 500 ml of double cream.
- You need 12 of gelatine leaves.
- Prepare 400 ml of boiling water.
- It’s As needed of food colouring.
- You need As needed of whipping cream.
- You need As needed of Speckled eggs.
This easiest ever No Bake Easter Mini Egg Cheesecake recipe is packed with Easter chocolate treats. A crumbly biscuit base, topped with whipped cream and cream cheese, an absolutely delicious dessert. Did I tell you that I didn't even really like. A no-bake cheesecake takes all the stress away.
Easter No-bake Cheesecake step by step
- Soften gelatine in cold water..
- In a food processor chop digestove biscuits finely and mix with melted butter..
- I think it is better to line muffin tins to make it easier to remove. Press a teaspoon of biscuit mixture flat at the botton om muffin tin..
- In a bowl whisk cream cheese and icing sugar together until smooth. Add cream and vanilla essence and mix..
- Take the soften gelantine and mix with boiling water. While mixing cream cheese mixture add gelatine water slowly..
- Divide mixture in as many colours as you like. I used gel colouring (pink, purple, blue, green and orange).
- Pour a colour in muffin tin. Place in freeze for a few minutes to set a bit before pouring another colour..
- Let set completely. Whip whipping cream. Garnish cheese cake with whipping cream and speckled eggs.
recipe by Shandré Candiotes @cookpad
Plus, it takes about half the time to make. Do I have to bake the crust? Whipped cream is folded into the cream cheese to provide the volume and creaminess and cheesecake needs. And a little sour cream and lemon juice add the necessary. No-bake mini Easter cheesecakes are just so colourful and fun.