Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant.
You can have Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant
- You need 1 of eggplant, peeled and cut in half.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter, melted.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 3 of cherry tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of italian seasoning blend.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh graded romano cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 slices of thin deli black Forrest Ham.
- You need 3 slices of provalone cheese.
- You need to taste of Garnish fresh chopped basil, chives and parsley and fresh cherry or grape tomatoes.
Grilled Ham and Cheese Stuffed Eggplant instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Peel and cut eggplant in half.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except ham and provalone cheese and garnish in abowl.
- Brush eggplant with oil mixture.
- Place on prepared pan and roast until tender when a knife is inserted in it. Cool to room temperature.
- Add slices of ham to 1 eggplant ant slice.
- Top ham with cheese.
- Add remaining ham to cover cheese.
- Place eggplant slices together to sandwich in the ham and cheese between them.
- Skewer closed and brush with more oil mixture. This can be prepared in advance up to this point. Cover and refrigerate to keep..
- Place on hot grill turning until chared slightly and cheese is just starting to melt. Slice and serve garnished with fresh basil, chives, tomatoes and parsley.
recipe by fenway @cookpad