Sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of Christmas sense 🎄. It is rich, sweet and hearty, with tomatoes providing a balancing acidity and the curry paste bringing uncompromising fire. Of course chillies do vary in heat, so if you're after something a little less passage-clearing, use two rather Having said that, cooking with chillies always has a touch of roulette about it. Butternut Squash And Sweet Potato Curry Recipes.
Add the butternut squash, sweet potatoes, chicken broth, salt, and pepper to the pot. Put the butternut squash and sweet potato in a large bowl. Toss with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of Christmas sense 🎄 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of Christmas sense 🎄
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms (finely chopped into small dices).
- It’s 1 cup of sweetheart cabbage (finely chopped into small dices).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of spring onions (finely chopped).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pack of ready make puff pastry.
- You need 1 of egg (for egg wash).
Spread the uncooked hash out This was quick and easy for me and my little ladies. As a twist I diced half a red pepper and roasted with also at the end I sprinkled with a few dashes of nutmeg. Add the garlic, squash, sweet potatoes, potato and apple. Stir in the curry paste, turmeric powder, ginger, bay leaves, stock and seasoning to taste.
Sweet potato and butternut squash curry puff pastry with a touch of Christmas sense 🎄 step by step
- Roast your butternut squash and sweet potato for about an hour or until all cooked through. Cut them half and scoop them into a mixing bowl..
- On a medium heat pan, add cooking oil, garlic, cabbage and mushrooms then stir well. Season it with soysauce, fishsauce, sugar, nutmeg, ground cinnamon, curry powder, salt and pepper. Then transfer into the butternut squash and sweet potato bowl. Mix them all well..
- Cut up your puff pastry into small square shape. For 1 sheet you should be able to make 6 squares. Add the stuffing onto one side of the pastry. Then fold it in half..
- Use a fork to press all the corners to close your parcel up..
- Use a small knife to scroll the top of the pastry just lightly. Do not cut through as you just want to make a lovely line pattern when baked..
- Then beat an egg and egg wash on the surface of your pastry. Bake in the oven for 15-20 min medium low heat (160’).
Add the squash, sweet potatoes, regular potato, and water or stock, and bring to a simmer. Return to the pot and stir with a whisk to even out the texture. Sweet potatoes and butternut squash are mashed together to create this tasty side dish. Place the sweet potatoes and butternut squash into a large pot and cover with water. Butternut squash and sweet potatoes curry with an assortment of mixed root vegetables.