Blueberry cake #my valentines recipe. Lovely blueberry cake recipe, simple single layer cake made with two cups of fresh blueberries. One of the first desserts I make when fresh blueberries are in season is this Blueberry Cake, or Blueberry Buckle as it is often called. Hi everyone, This is one of my absolute favourite cakes to make for my family & friends especially when local fresh blueberries are in season.
Is it ever not time for cake? This blueberry cake recipe is loaded with fresh blueberries and topped with a delicious glaze. This Lemon Blueberry Cake is tangy, sweet, moist, and creamy. You can make Blueberry cake #my valentines recipe using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Blueberry cake #my valentines recipe
- It’s 1 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 5 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 11/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
Blueberry cake packed with fresh blueberries. This cake is especially great as a coffee cake and taste amazing with a cup of coffee or tea. Blueberry Dump Cake is probably the easiest sweet treat to make of all time. Just three total ingredients and a few effortless steps and dessert is served!
Blueberry cake #my valentines recipe instructions
- Mix the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add the eggs, milk, and oil and whisk.
- Add the flour(baking powder incorporated) bit by bit as you whisk. The butter need to be thick.
- Coat the blue berries with flour and add to the butter.
- In a preheated oven at 180 degrees put the cake mixtures. Bake until the cake is ready ie when you insert a tooth pick it comes out clean.
- Serve with beverage of choice.
recipe by Vero Akinyi @cookpad
Try new ways of preparing blueberries with blueberry cake recipes and more from the expert chefs at Food Network. This vegan Lemon Blueberry Cake is soft, moist, and delicious. Blueberry Cake is a fluffy and decadent little dessert. It's perfect for slicing up after a big meal of enjoying with a steaming cup of coffee for breakfast. This blueberry cake was a happy accident.