You can make Date Pudding using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Date Pudding
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups pitted dates,chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of butter.
- You need 2-3 tbsp. of sugar, powdered.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare of butter to grease.
- It’s of boondi & chopped pistachios to garnish.
- It’s of rabri to serve.
Date Pudding step by step
- Soak the dates in milk for an hour. Mix well. In a bowl, mix together sugar and butter..
- Add the eggs and whisk till all the ingredients are well combined..
- Now add the date mix and again whisk well..
- Add the plain flour, baking powder & cardamom powder..
- Combine everything properly..
- Transfer to a greased & floured baking tin and bake at 180 degrees celsius for 35-40 minutes. Do the toothpick test to ensure it is well baked..
- Demould it on a serving plate. Garnish with some chopped pistachios and boondi. Enjoy as it is or with some rabri drizzled over..
recipe by Bethica Das @cookpad