Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds. These sriracha pumpkin seeds have a kick of spice, a burst of bright lime flavor, and make the perfect healthy, crunchy snack. It's that time of year again. You know Halloween is right around the corner when Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes are in full force and Spirit Halloween stores are.
What if they could shout Halloween by They're spicy from a blast of sriracha, salty from a dousing in soy sauce and sticky sweet from a drip of honey. Don't throw out those pumpkin seeds!! They make such a tasty, nutritous and protein packed snack. You can make Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds
- You need 2 cup of pumpkin seeds (dried).
- It’s 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of seasoning salt (to taste).
Follow my simple steps to make these delicious little. Sriracha adds some heat to these pumpkin seeds, while honey adds a touch of sweetness. Every person I know, me included, has a bit of a Sriracha obsession. I mean, I even put Sriracha on popcorn.
Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds instructions
- Combine oil, Sriracha, soy sauce in a bowl..
- Add pumpkin seeds to mixture and stir thoroughly. Spread on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle seasoning salt on for your desired taste..
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool and enjoy..
Try this Honey Sriracha Pumpkin Seeds recipe, or contribute your own. How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds (and other Winter Squash Seeds). Return the seeds to the baking. These honey sriracha pumpkin seeds are high in protein, nutrients and have a spicy kick! A delicious and healthy portable snack.