Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies. Healthy and vegan peanut butter cookies with a secret ingredient: applesauce! There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. The cookies are so deliciously light, soft, chewy, and better than any other peanut butter cookie—vegan or not—that I've ever tried.
And had me running to the kitchen for a tall glass of vanilla almond milk. A nice change of pace from the usual peanut butter cookie. My husband never liked peanut butter cookies until I made him this recipe. You can cook Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 of 1\4 Cups Firmly Packed Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 of \4 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Cup Vegetable Shortening.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Milk.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 of 3\4 Cups AP Flour.
- You need 3 of \4 Teaspoon Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 of \2 Teaspoon Salt.
Peanut butter cookies are one of those desserts we're always in the mood for. They're salty, sweet, and more rich than a chocolate chip cookie ever could We're suckers for the classic fork crosshatch look, but you can totally skip it. (Ready for the next level? Tender peanut butter cookies, made from scratch in a recipe that comes together quickly, are the base that sets the standard. Once they're out of the oven, Hershey's® Kisses® are immediately pressed into the warm cookies so that the dough cradles the candy and holds it in place.
Totally Stolen Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Mix first 6 ingredients together until smooth..
- Mix the 3 dry ingredients together until well combined..
- Add dry ingredients into the wet until mixture forms a smooth dough. A stand mixer works wonders here..
- Put dough balls on baking sheet. Roughly the size of a golf ball. Using a fork slightly press down making a criss cross pattern..
- Bake at 375" for 8-9 minutes. Don't over bake. They may not look done, but they are. Cookies will be soft and chewy. Enjoy.
I like peanut butter in cookies (these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, for instance, or this oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip version) but just I can't explain the exact science between the what and why and how, but it made all the difference and totally converted me into a peanut butter. These soft peanut butter cookies are all the rage. They're easy to make and even easier to eat! How to make soft peanut butter cookies ahead of time? The cookies will stay soft and fresh for up I could totally go for a batch of these babies right about now.