You can have Valentine 50:50cutlets using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Valentine 50:50cutlets
- It’s 1 can of Red bins(400gms).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 2 of green Chilies.
- You need 1/2 pinch of red colour(not necessary).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Goda/ Garam Masala(Ambari) 1/4 cup chopped coriander.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Garnishing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Green chutney.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tamrind chutney.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Farsan/ savoury sev snack.
Valentine 50:50cutlets instructions
- Washed red bins, take it in bowl with no water left..
- Smashed it and add colour, half onion, half cumin, half coriander powder, 1/2 masala,1/2 tsp corn flour and little salt..
- Mix well and make small ball Squeeze this ball from two opposite sides and press it in middle from upper side to make heart shape.
- Now in bowl smashed potato and mix all remaining half ingredients with coriander leaves all together..
- Make roll and stick it around red heart Now apply butter and shallow fry it on nonstick pan or griddle or in airfryer at 200 degree for 15 mins or till golden.
- Serve with green and tamrind chutney or like cutlet chat..
- Beans part is very crunchy like cookies and outer part is soft tikki which is awesome combination..
recipe by Sharayu Tadkal Yawalkar @cookpad