Easy Quiche at Home.
You can cook Easy Quiche at Home using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Quiche at Home
- Prepare of Easy Pie Crust.
- Prepare 75 grams of Strong bread flour.
- You need 75 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of Salted butter.
- It’s 75 ml of Cold water.
- It’s of ＊Filling＊.
- Prepare 1 of pack Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Boiled spinach.
- It’s 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Other vegetables (refer to helpful hints).
- Prepare 1 of Broccoli.
- It’s 70 grams of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Butter for sautéing.
Easy Quiche at Home instructions
- ＊To make the pie crust＊ Dice the butter into 1cm cubes, and combine with the dry ingredients. Mix until it forms lumps. Add cold water to make one large lump..
- Roll with a rolling pin, then fold the dough into three. Repeat 3 times. Chill occasionally if the butter begins to melt..
- Press the pie crust along a pie pan. Poke holes with a fork..
- To make the filling: Combine cream, eggs, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Mix together and adjust the taste to your liking..
- Heat butter in a pan, and saute the spinach and shimeji mushrooms..
- Fill the pie crust with cooked vegetables, then top with cheese. Pour the filling ingredients..
- Top with broccoli. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes in a 390°F/200°C preheated oven..