Healthy cake – is it possible?. In a word, no, healthy cakes aren't possible, because so many of the common ingredients are high in fat and sugar. But if you don't want to always make So what can you do to make cakes healthier? So technically it is not a very healthy thing to eat, but the taste is just irresistible.
Healthy cakes – is it possible? I believe this cake gets its name from its snow white like color. It is made in a tube pan and cooled upside down to avoid any collapsing of cake. You can have Healthy cake – is it possible? using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy cake – is it possible?
- You need of For the cake:.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour (we use gluten free mix flour from Shipton Mill).
- It’s 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated curgette.
- You need 1 cup of finely grated beets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup or you can use 100g unrafined sugar and 1/2 cup maple syrup.
- You need 2/3 cup of sunflower or other mild-tasting oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of For the frosting:.
- It’s of ripe avocados flesh of 2, chopped.
- You need 200 g of good quality cocoa powder.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of liquid honey or pure maple syrup.
This healthy wholesome apple cake is delicious, moist and fruity. This wholesome apple cake is delicious, moist, and packed with yogurt and fresh crunchy apples. To make this apple cake as wholesome as possible, I love using unrefined cane sugar, and nutritious whole grain such as spelt. So let's go over how to make this healthy strawberry.
Healthy cake – is it possible? instructions
- Arrange oven racks to divide oven into thirds. Preheat oven to 180C. Grease two 22cm cake pans, dust with a spoonful of flour and tap out. Line each with a round of parchment paper..
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into a bowl. In another bowl, stir together carrots, curgettes, beets and raisins..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat maple syrup and oil together until emulsified. Add eggs one at a time, beating until batter is smooth. Add flour mixture in three or four batches, mixing gently until mixture is even. Gently mix in the vegetable mixture. Divide between baking pans..
- Place one baking pan in center of each of the racks. Bake 25-35 minutes, until a skewer or paring knife inserted into centers comes out clear and cakes are pulling away from the sides of pans. Cool on a rack about 5 minutes, then gently remove from pans. Cool to room temperature before frosting..
- To make frosting: Place avocado and cocoa powder in a food processor and blend together until smooth. Keep blending until the mousse is very smooth and creamy. Taste, and if you would like it a little sweeter, you can add a bit of honey or maple syrup..
- You can divide your cake in two and spread some avocado chocolate muss between layers..
recipe by Cook Eat and Travel @cookpad
Irresistibly moist and secretly healthy carrot cake … This healthy carrot cake recipe is so good, you're going to want to eat it again for breakfast the next morning! Would it be possible to use honey as the sweetener? I'm not sure if this would change the texture of the cake, since it would be added. See more ideas about healthy cake recipes, healthy cake, protein cake. · Delicious healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Then sneak healthy nutrients into your sweets with Chocolate Beet Bundt Cake or the Kabocha Squash This cake is for serious chocoholics.