Our Butcher's Macaroni Salad.
You can have Our Butcher's Macaroni Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Our Butcher's Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 80 grams of Macaroni.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 2 of leaves Lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 4 tbsp of ◎ Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎ Plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of ◎ Mustard (Japanese or Western).
- You need 1 dash of ◎ Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Our Butcher's Macaroni Salad instructions
- Mix the ingredients marked ◎ together, and mix the mustard with a little water to make mustard paste (or use prepared mustard). Boil the macaroni in salted water and drain well in a colander, mix with olive oil and leave to cool..
- Boil the egg and chop coarsely. Cut the ham into 1 cm wide strips. Rip the lettuce up with your hands. Massage the cucumber with salt and slice thinly, then squeeze out well to get rid of excess moisture..
- Mix everything together well, put on serving plates and it's done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad