You can have Coleslaw Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coleslaw Salad
- Prepare 200 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 slice of Ham.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley (fresh or dried).
- You need 2 tbsp of Corn.
Coleslaw Salad step by step
- Shred the cabbage. Add the 1/2 teaspoon of salt and combine well. Let it sit for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze out the water from the cabbage well. The more you squeeze out, the better it will taste. Julienne the ham..
- Add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, ham and corn to the cabbage and combine. Add the finely chopped parsley and it's done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad