Green Bean And Sausage In BBQ Sauce. I found a similar recipe for BBQ Sausage, Beans and Greens from Eating Well earlier this summer and have been dying to share it with you ever since. Sauteed kale, sliced sausage, and creamy white beans are simmered in a mixture of your favorite BBQ sauce, water, and tomato paste in – you. I used Spinach in place of any other leafy greens.
Add green beans and sausage bring to boil, cook uncovered. are tender. Heat oil in skillet, brown sausage in oil. Drain on paper. sausage to mixture. You can cook Green Bean And Sausage In BBQ Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Green Bean And Sausage In BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 2 slice of any flavour sausage.
- It’s 4 cup of green bean.
- You need 2 of deseeded red chili pepper or any pepper optional.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of hunt 's honey hickory bbq sauce or any bbq sauce optional.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spring onion optional.
Add the chopped tomatoes, beans, worcestershire sauce, tomato puree, honey and stir through. Would work equally as well with veggie sausages. Or for a more 'grown up' flavour add chorizo sausage and omit the smoked paprika. Southern-Style Green Beans and Sweet and Sour Green Beans are two of the most popular recipes on Spicy Southern Kitchen.
Green Bean And Sausage In BBQ Sauce instructions
- STIR FRY.
- in pan with oil add sausage and green bean with spring onion and bbq sauce stir fry for 2 to 3 minute.
- add red chili pepper and water and stir fry for another 1 minute and off heat and serve immediately.
As much as I love both recipes, I think this The canned green beans are slow cooked with ketchup, brown sugar, BBQ sauce (use your favorite) and Worcestershire sauce. I created Instant Pot Green Beans and Sausage to be delicious and uncomplicated. The bell peppers shine through and give this dish a nice flavor. Try this BBQ Baked Beans & Sausage recipe, or contribute your own. Here we turn baked beans into an easy main dish by adding chicken sausage and collard greens.