Hot Choc Fondant Puddings. Place the sugar, butter and chocolate into a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Sit a fondant in the middle of each plate. Using a large spoon dipped in hot water, scoop a 'quenelle' of ice cream.
A gooey, decadent dessert-a hot pudding with a molten middle–irresistible! This is perfect for entertaining, as it can be made way ahead of time. I strongly advise you to make some extras as an 'insurance policy' to allow for any errors. You can have Hot Choc Fondant Puddings using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Hot Choc Fondant Puddings
- You need 55 grams of butter(softened).
- You need 85 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 170 grams of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs beaten with a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coffee dissolved in 1tbsp boiled water.
- Prepare 350 grams of melted dark chocolate.
- Prepare 85 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 of cocoa powder for dusting.
- It’s 6 of 150ml pudding/muffin tins.
We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. My thanks to Galton Blackiston and everyone at Morston Hall Hotel in Norfolk for giving me their recipe. In a bowl whisk the butter, sugar and MILKMAID together until pale and creamy.
Hot Choc Fondant Puddings step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°C(180°C fan ovens),Gas mark 6.
- Whisk the butter, sugar and condensed milk together until pale and creamy (use an electric hand whisk if you have one). Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Add the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly, then add the flour and whisk until smooth..
- Divide mixture evenly between the pudding basins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on the hot tray. (Though mine takes about 11 and a half mins).
- To serve, quickly run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-stick, and turn out onto plates..
Gently whisk in the eggs, a little at a time, followed by the vanilla and coffee mixture. Melt the chocolate and butter in a small bowl set over a pan of hot water. Take off the heat and stir until smooth. Using an electric whisk, beat the whole egg, egg yolk and sugar together until pale and thick, then fold in the chocolate mixture. Nestlé Carnation – making tomorrow Stay safe and healthy.