Ham and cheese crossiant.
You can have Ham and cheese crossiant using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese crossiant
- You need 1 sheet of puff pastry.
- It’s 1 of medium sized mozzarella(cut into 8 pieces).
- You need of philly or any soft cheese (enough for spreading).
- You need of ham and 1 beaten egg.
Ham and cheese crossiant instructions
- Line an oven tray with oven paper set aside for after…take your puff pastry sheet and cut into quarters,then again diagonally you should have 8 pieces…
- Take 1 of the triangle shaped piece and spread the philly as much or as little as you like(you may use any spreadable cheese you desire)…
- Add the rest of your ingredients,then take your beaten egg brush around the edges of the pastry,take the 2 bottom corners fold into each other until they touch….
- Then fold the bottom and roll towards the tip of the pastry,then pinch the edges to stop cheese coming out when baking, again apply your beaten egg all over and place onto oven proof tray.
- Once on baking tray season with salt and pepper to taste and put in the oven 205°degrees for about 15/20mins until golden and puffy.
- When ready serve and enjoy (I like to eat with a simple salad and a balsamic glaze on top) xx.
recipe by manx mummy @cookpad