Pumpkin Squares. The first time my husband and two daughters tried this dessert, they thought it was delicious. Pumpkin Pie Squares Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The pumpkin filling in these delicious pumpkin squares is spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and other spices.
Pumpkin season is in full swing, and this pumpkin sage soup is the perfect first course for any meal. These pumpkin squares are easier to make than pumpkin pie, and they are firm enough to be Storing in the refrigerator overnight will firm up these squares, then you can pack them in a lunch or. Pumpkin Squares: Fall is almost here and that means, pumpkin season! You can make Pumpkin Squares using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Squares
- You need of Crust:.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s of Filling:.
- You need 1 (29 oz) of can of pumpkin.
- It’s 1-2 Tbsp of pumpkin spice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1 tsp of pumpkin spice.
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
But these squares are great that you don't have to wait until fall is officially here to make them! A wide variety of pumpkin square options are available to you, such as type, occasion, and cultivation type. Pumpkin pie flavors blend beautifully with creamy vanilla ice cream. These pumpkin bars taste like pumpkin pie with a sweeter, slightly crunchy crust.
Pumpkin Squares instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the crust ingredients, mix until crumbly. Press into ungreased 9×13. Bake for 15 minutes..
- While crust cooks, combine filling ingredients. Use mixer until well blended. Pour into crust and bake for another 20 minutes..
- Combine topping, mix until crumbly. Sprinkle on filling. Bake for another 20 minutes..
They're slightly rich, so they're perfect after a big meal, and make the perfect bite. An easy way to serve pumpkin pie to a crowd, this pumpkin squares recipe is sure to please! Pour into a plastic sandwich bag and cut a small hole in one corner. Drizzle over squares, and draw a knife through the lines to make a design. Looking for a Thanksgiving dessert recipe that's fast and easy to make?