Orange Cake for Father's Day.
You can cook Orange Cake for Father's Day using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Cake for Father's Day
- Prepare 2 small of Orange.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 70 grams of Margarine.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 50 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 40 of grams) (If you don't have yogurt, use milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Liquor (such as Cointreau).
- It’s 90 grams of ◆Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of ◆Almond flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◆Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Marmalade jam.
Orange Cake for Father's Day instructions
- Bring the margarine, eggs, and yogurt to room temperature. Lightly grease the muffin pan with margarine. Combine and sift the ◆ ingredients..
- Slice the oranges into 5 mm slices and set in a pot. Add enough water to cover. Add sugar and lemon juice..
- Cover with a drop lid and heat over medium. Simmer until softened, then let cool (the white part of the skin should be translucent)..
- Take out some of the simmered oranges to be used as a garnish. Chop the rest..
- Knead the margarine until creamy. Divide the sugar into 3 parts and mix in one portion at a time, mixing until fluffy..
- Mix in the beaten egg a little at a time. Add the yogurt, liquor, and chopped oranges and mix..
- Finally, add the dry ingredients and use a spatula to mix, scraping the bottom of the bowl. It'll be thick and creamy..
- Line the bottoms of the muffin molds with the oranges set aside for garnish and pour the batter on top. Tap the sides of the molds to break air bubbles..
- Bake in an oven at 170℃ for 18 minutes. When a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, it's done..
- Flip the molds over to take the cakes out. Brush with a bit of jam diluted with liquor or water to make it glossy..