Leftover Ham Fried Rice.
You can make Leftover Ham Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Leftover Ham Fried Rice
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of avocado oil.
- It’s 1-2 cup of leftover ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of bell pepper diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of Green onions chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 3-4 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 3-4 of eggs beaten (depending on size of eggs).
- You need of Salt to taste.
Leftover Ham Fried Rice instructions
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large nonstick pan and heat it over medium-high heat until hot. Add the ham and cook stirring occasionally, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper & green onion. Stir a few times to mix well, then transfer everything to a plate and set aside. (I used yellow bell pepper but any color would do).
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and the garlic into the skillet. Stir a few times to release the fragrance. Add the rice and spread it out with your spatula. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice is lightly toasted..
- Move the rice to one side of the pan and add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of oil to the other side of the skillet. Add the beaten eggs onto the oil. Let it cook until the bottom sets, 30 seconds. Scramble a few times until most of the eggs are cooked but some parts are still runny. Mix the rice into the egg, chopping and stirring to mix everything together..
- Move the rice to the edge of the pan to make a well in the center. Pour the soy sauce into the center. Let it cook for a few seconds to evaporate the liquid. Stir everything together until the rice is evenly coated with the seasonings. Let it cook, stirring occasionally, until the moisture is cooked off..
- Add the cooked ham mixture back into the pan. Stir everything together. Taste the rice. Add a pinch of salt and mix again, if needed..
- Serve hot as a main dish..
recipe by Minda @cookpad