Sweet crepe cake. Chocolate Mousse Crepe Cake: Top this double chocolate cake with pomegranate or your fave fruit — sliced strawberries and raspberries work just as beautifully when in season. (via Sweet and Savory. This crepe cake is beautiful and delicious! This crepe cake is beautiful and delicious!
These chocolate crepes are not very sweet, which makes them the perfect complement to the raspberry filling. Crepe cake, Mille crepe, whatever you know it as, this dessert will have your guests ooh-ing and aah-ing. What is it about layered cakes that just makes your heart flutter? You can make Sweet crepe cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Sweet crepe cake
- It’s of Batter.
- It’s 250 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 50 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- You need 50 grams of butter, melted.
- It’s of Chantilly.
- Prepare 200 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 40 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 200 grams of strawberry jam.
- It’s 1 of Icing sugar for dusting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of edible flowers.
I think part of the reason is that. The Best Crepe Cake Recipes on Yummly Chocolate-hazelnut Crepe Cake, Crepe Cake With Lemon Cream, Crepe Cake Recipe – And A Genius Crepe Cake Technique. The crepe cake is consisted of layers of crepe with dollops of Nutella, sliced strawberries, and sliced bananas.
Sweet crepe cake instructions
- Place the flour in a mixing bowl and make a well in the centre. Add eggs, salt and sugar. Add a little bit of milk and whisk until smooth. Add the rest of the milk and whisk..
- Rest batter for at least 2 hours in the fridge. Strain and add melted butter. Brush pan with butter and place over low heat. Make sure the pan is not smoking hot! Pour enough batter to coat the base in a thin layer. Cook for 30 secs on each side. Repeat stacking 10 crepes up..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream and icing sugar and beat on medium to high speed until thick and stiff. Put in refrigerator to chill..
- Using a spatula, spread the jam and Chantilly between the two crepes. Continue to do until 10 crepes are done. You can use a ring mould to help you. Dust the top with icing sugar and decorate with edible flowers..
- Bon apetite!.
When I cut the cake to serve, the Nutella was oozing between the layers and they're so. A freaking cake made of crepes. I'm so into it that I'm almost over it. If not, if you have someone (or are someone) who loves lightly sweet desserts, maybe a citrus fan or the person. Delicious and easy recipes from scratch.